The deadline for submitting resolutions for the upcoming diocesan convention is Saturday, July 16, but the Resolutions Committee greatly appreciates earlier submissions.
Draft resolutions should be emailed to the Chair of the Resolutions Committee, Jay Luther, email@example.com, or faxed to 415.532.1807 by the deadline. The committee prefers email, but if you are unable to email, please mail proposed resolutions to: Resolutions Committee, Attn: The Rev. Joseph Peters-Mathews, 1055 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94108. Please be sure to give the submitter’s name and phone number or email address.
These resolutions are available from the Committee on Resolutions and are open for comment. These are the resolutions, in content and form, that the Committee on Resolutions has reported to the Committee on the Dispatch of Business.
- Resolution No. 1: Support for Proposition 62-Repeal the Death Penalty
- Resolution No. 2: Replacement of Compact Fluorescent Lights (was “Mitigation of CFL usage in the Diocese of California”)
- Resolution No. 3: Reducing Gun Violence
- Resolution No. 4: Support for H. R. 3226 - Business Supply Chain Transparency on Trafficking & Slavery Act of 2015
- Resolution No. 5: Free speech with regard to boycott, divestment, and sanctions (was “Resolution on BDS and Free Speech”)
- Resolution No. 6: Accompanying our Episcopal Sisters and Brothers in the Holy Land